Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Barnes and Noble Classics - A video view

Today I thought I would give the readers of this blog a tour of my absolute favorite classic set: The Black Dustjacket Barnes & Noble Classics. These classics were originally published between 1992 and 2003. From my first post on this blog in March I said:

"I am also proud creator of the Wikipedia page on Barnes & Noble Classics. My love for classics grew out of finding the Black dustjacket volumes found in that article. It took me several years but in 2005 I was able to track down the entire set."
The linked Wikipedia article has a list of these classics with ISBN numbers. While I have daydreams that potentially millions of people are reading that article and enjoying the fruits of my labor tracking down all of the books and their corresponding ISBN's I am disillusioned back into reality knowing that sometimes seeing a video is much better than reading a list.

Enjoy the video.

Be advised that it is about as amateur as you can possibly get.

As always I look forward to your comments.

1 comments:

Ed Jamison said...

Only a matter of time before Mat Landers is a member of this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award_for_Best_Cinematography